Skype is the most popular solution for making audio and video Internet calls as well as desktop users can share their content with each other using Skype technology. For your Android tablet and phone, Skype’s fully functional version is available. The latest version of the app is 4.6 which can be downloaded from the download link provided at bottom of this page. The service allows users to communicate with peers by voice using a microphone, video by using a webcam, and instant messaging over the Internet. Phone calls may be placed to recipients on the traditional telephone networks. Calls to other users within the Skype service are free of charge, while calls to landline telephones and mobile phones are charged via a debit-based user account system.
Skype runs on a number of platforms including Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8), OS X (10.6 or newer), Linux (Ubuntu and others), Android, BlackBerry 10, iOS, Symbian and Windows Phone. Skype uses a proprietary Internet telephony (VoIP) network called the Skype protocol. The protocol has not been made publicly available by Skype and official applications using the protocol are closed-source.
Due to its cool features, Skype has become one of the most popular and most download Android apps in present time.
Skype App Features:
- Find all your friends and family in an instant – With over 250 million people using Skype, you’re bound to bump into someone you know.
- Talk with your fingers – No matter where you are, your friends are always at your fingertips with free instant messaging.
- Call your world from Skype – Talk to your heart’s content with free voice and video calls to all your friends and family on Skype.
- Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too – Keep in touch, even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls and SMS to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.
- Share your favourite snaps – Got a favourite photo to share? Send it over Skype to friends and family and you won’t have to worry about email size limits or expensive MMS charges.
- Video messaging – Record life’s everyday moments and share them with the people who matter most, with free and unlimited video messaging over Skype.
- Chat with anyone, anywhere – Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even TVs. Whatever device your friends or family use, Skype just works. Simple.
Download Skype for PC Laptop
To start Download and install Skype with the link bellow. Install it on your PC and then follow our step by step method to get Skype on PC.
Download skype here !
This is how it is done, now you can play Skype on PC anytime. Simply run your Skype software and start using it. You can get updates of the software whenever is is available. Also you can get regular updates of latest versions.